We specialize in residential rental homes in the Durham, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, and the Triangle area of North Carolina. We have properties in all of these cities and more.
Welcome to a Phoenix Home!
Moving is never easy or fun. It involves a lot of work and usually more than you plan for. Phoenix would like to make the move-in process easier for you and your family. From our years of experience with the moving process, we have come up with this helpful video and a list of items to make your move-in a little easier.
- Set up Utilities before your Move-In date. Contact local utilities and transfer services over to your name. Send your account numbers or confirmation numbers to the Phoenix agent you are working with. Utility service in your name MUST be confirmed before you receive the keys to your rental home. Please be aware that some utilities such as Holly Springs will require that you be present when you set them up so handling this in advance is important.
- Check-In during Phoenix Office Hours Our office hours are 9:00AM – 5:00PM Monday-Friday. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday. No exceptions.
- At Check-in, you will be required to: Provide official identification such as a driver’s license or other government issued photo id of individuals listed on the lease.
- Ensure that all outstanding fees, including the security deposit, pet fee, and first month’s rent, are settled prior to your designated check-in time to validate your lease agreement.
- Signoff the Check-in Sheet saying how many keys you received and that you understand property must be left as you found it at move-out
- You have 5 days after your Move-In Inspection to report any items that may have been missed during the move-in inspection. Any requests to replace, alter or fix the property must be submitted in writing via your Tenant Portal.