Your search results

Property Management Forms

Certificate of Foreign Person’s Claim for Exemption From Withholding on Income Effectively Connected With the Conduct of a Trade or Business in the United States.

Instead of 1099, foreign investor will receive a 1042-S each year.  Due March 15th of every year.

Annual Summary and Transmittal of Forms 1042-S.