Please read the following terms and conditions prior to submitting your application:
- All of our properties are non-smoking.
- Application Fee: A complete application is necessary from each adult 18 years or older who intends to reside at the property. Each applicant must pay a non-refundable $60.00 application fee. If you are applying with another person, please make sure to reference the other party. Do not repeat the dependents or pets on more than one application.
- Verifiable Gross Income: Gross monthly household income should be at least 3 times the monthly rent. If all or some of the income is from a source other than employment, please provide documentation.
- Employment: Provide a pay stub that shows year to date income. If less than 6 months, include the last pay stub from the prior year. Please provide 2 years of employment history. If you have a new job, send your offer letter showing your new income, and your prior employment pay stubs to show at least 6 months of income history. If self employed, provide a copy of the prior year tax return and the last 3 bank statements.
- Credit: Score of 630 or higher. Bankruptcies must be discharged.
- Residency: Provide current and prior addresses plus landlord contact information.
- No Sight Unseen Leases: At least one applicant must physically view the residence before application will be processed. If this is impossible, each applicant will have to sign a form stating that it is impossible for them to view the property and they agree to take the property unseen and “as is”. This statement must be notarized.
- Automatic Denial: If you have been evicted, are delinquent in child support, have a collection balance from a previous landlord, are a registered sex offender, and/or a misrepresentation or inconsistency in application or supporting documentation.
- Felony conviction(s): Our policy is to keep the property and community safe. Therefore, a conviction within the past seven years for manufacturing or selling drugs, violent crime, or sexual battery will disqualify you renting from Phoenix Property Management. A felony conviction older than seven years will be reviewed on an individual basis that includes the person’s age at the time of the crime, how long ago the crime happened and evidence of rehabilitation efforts.
Phoenix Property Management does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal consideration based on credit, employment, and job-related factors.
- Pets: No pets under one year old. If the property accepts pets, please give a complete description of the pet (breed, age, size), a vet report showing that the pet has the proper inoculations, and email a photo of the pet to email@example.com. You must sign a statement saying that your pet has not been trained to attack or bitten another person or animal. Your pet must be named in your renter’s insurance policy.
- Move In: If the property is empty, your move-in should be within 30 days.
- We will process all applications for consideration as to what we (in our sole discretion) deem the best applicant. In many cases, more than one applicant may be viable, however only one will eventually be approved. Because we represent the best interest of the rental property, we will accept the best application, which may not necessarily be the first application received. We follow up with all approved and back-up applicants until a lease is signed and funded.
- After you complete the online application form, you will be directed to a page where you can pay online via PayLease or you can drop-off cash, money order or cashier’s check at our office.
- In addition to the application, we will also need the Employment and Rental Verification for each adult. Please download the forms, fill out and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your application.
- Items marked with * are required.